- Sign in at the reception immediately after your arrival
- Follow the instructions of the reception with regard to setting up camp and parking.
- Hygiene is probably as important to you as it is to us. That’s why we ask you to leave to the sanitary facilities in the same condition as you find them. Young children are only to use the facilities when accompanied by their parents. Garbage is being sorted and disposed in separate bins provided.
- Playground facilities are to be used at one’s own risk.
- Dogs must stay on leash at all times. Please also avoid pollution of the campground through your dog.
- Be considerate of other guests at the campground and avoid disturbing noise. Keep your radio or TV set to a moderate volume so that no one is bothered. (no radio is allowed on the tenting meadow.)
- Please keep quiet on the campground between 10:30pm and 7am.
- Please also keep quiet during siesta between 12:00pm and 3pm.
- No vehicles are allowed to be moved on the campground during those hours.
- Please report to the reception desk before 8pm the night before your departure. Leave the campground by 11am the next day, otherwise we need to charge you an additional night.