Recreational amenities at the Campinghof Salem
- Hits: 2361
The Campinghof Salem offers a variety of recreational activities. All recreational activities can be reached by Campinghof from very well-developed bike paths or bus and train connections.
- Just a 10 minute stroll from the campground you will find one of the most beautiful swimming lakes in the Lake Constance region, the ‘Schloßsee’ (FREE entry).
- Weekly guided pony tours for children.
- We offer special age-appropriate activity programs for children of all ages.
- Come and take a tour of our brewery and try some of our home-made schnapps.
- Weekly guided cycling and walking tours of the area.
- From the campsite there are many walking and cycling trails to be explored.
- We now offer a log sauna for your relaxation.
- Salem castle and Heiligenberg castle are both in the vicinity.
- Salem ‘Monkey Mountain’ where you can find Barbary apes in a natural environment.
- ‘Reutenmühle Petting Zoo’, located in Überlingen and known as the ‘Zoo of Lake Constance’.
- The Lake of Constance is only 8 km away, and the surrounding area offers plenty of opportunities for fun and exciting day-trips such as the Flower Island (Blumeninsel) of Mainau, the town of Meersburg, the stunning stilt houses in Uhldingen, and a whole lot more.
More information about the Campinghof Salem here:
Campground | Prices | Events | Recreational
Relaxed camping holiday in a beautiful location
Everything about the campsite